GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE CPATC
Sept. 10-12, 2018
- Under the leadership of His Majesty Pr Dada Awiyan Kokpon Octave Cossi Houdegbe, President of the CPATC, was held in Abidjan (Côte-D'ivoire) from 10 to 12 September 2018, a constituent General Assembly of the said Council.
Present: Their Majesties, members of the Council, traditional and customary authorities from all regions of the continent whose names and official references are attached.
The work focused on the following points:
Presentation of delegations by country;
- Admission of new members and partners;
- Presentation of the mid-term activity report;
- Medium Term Strategy, Programs and Projects (2018-2021);
- Budget 2018;
- Designation of the members of the bureau and the regional representations;
- Appointment of the members of the Standing Committee.
- After fruitful and constructive exchanges, the participants raised appropriate options related to each of these points.
Concerning the viability and consolidation of the Council's position as regards its positioning both at the levels of (a) all traditional and customary authorities; (b) Heads of State; (c) the Forum of Sovereigns and Traditional Leaders of Africa; (d) regional organizations and scientific and cultural partner institutions; (e) commemorations, the General Assembly has adopted the following resolutions: